Watch This Video to Discover How We’ll Help You Grow Your Channel Faster
Hi, I’m Tim Schmoyer.
And I’ve spent the last 14 years committed to helping Video Creators like yourself build highly engaged and successful YouTube channels.
Along the way I’ve been lucky to help thousands of people. From aspiring YouTubers just getting started, to working with some of the biggest brands in the world including: Dave Ramsey, Warner Brothers, Ebay, Budweiser, and Disney
And I’m proud to say myself and the Video Creators Team have helped our clients organically grow by over 14 billion views and 61 million subscribers on YouTube!
And now we want to help you.
The #1 Thing You Need for Massive Growth on YouTube
As you probably know, making awesome videos isn’t the only thing you need to grow your channel on YouTube.
From our experience, the biggest thing you need is a strategic gameplan to get your content to the right target audience and make them feel compelled to subscribe.
And even after they subscribe, you need to know how to turn subscribers into a loyal following who interact, engage, and promote your videos on their own.
That’s how you make your message go viral and grow your channel as fast as possible.
And after consulting with hundreds of clients 1-on-1, we’ve developed a process for building that strategic gameplan for you in less than an hour.
Starting a New Channel?
Instead of wasting precious time and energy on a channel that no one watches, we can help you create a gameplan that guarantees a fast growth rate and YouTube success.
Here’s an example of how we’ve helped 2 channels do exactly that. Growing from ZERO to 30 million views per month in less than 6 months!
From 0 to 15,000 Subscribers a MONTH in Less than 6 Months!
From 0 to 40,000 Subscribers a MONTH!
Already Have Lots of Subscribers but Still Wanting More?
We also regularly work with some of the biggest brands in the world, and have a proven track record for helping clients with hundreds of thousands of views and subscribers take their channel to the next level.
Here’s a few examples:
Grow Your Channel with Tim's Team
- WHO: Designed for YouTube creators who are ready to take their channel growth seriously.
- SIZE: For creators with around 0-30,000 subscribers and 0-300,000 views/month.
- WHAT: Review your channel with one of Tim’s team members who understands YouTube success inside and out.
- RESULT: Form an action plan for getting more views, subscribers, and start the process of making money on YouTube.
- SESSION: A 1 hour private discussion with a member of Tim’s team.
Grow Your Reach and Revenue with Tim Schmoyer
- WHO: Designed for creators and businesses who want to take their channel and revenue to the next level.
- SIZE: For creators and marketers with around 30,000+ subscribers, 300,000+ views/month.
- WHAT: Review your channel with Tim. He’s one of the world’s leading experts in audience development and online video marketing.
- RESULT: Form an action plan for removing the roadblocks and friction points that are holding back your channel’s reach and revenue.
- SESSION: A 1 hour private discussion with Tim Schmoyer.
CleanMySpace: 1,000,000+ Subscribers
My wife and I have been full-time YouTube creators for several years, but we knew we had more potential to grow. We just weren’t sure where to focus our efforts, so I met with Tim to review our channel.
By the end of our consultation I had four pages of written notes and a list of action steps that were designed to help us achieve our goals. He revealed a lot of insights that will have a big impact on how we grow our channel and its business. There’s a lot of exciting opportunities coming up for us and we feel better equipped to leverage them now.
We highly recommend Tim to any creator who’s serious about growing their YouTube audience and income. -Chad Reynolds, Producer
Papa Jake: 5.5MM+ Subscribers, 70MM+ views/month
I decided to contact Tim in order to get a better understanding as to how I could maximize my channel. We have a dip over over 10 million views and I knew I needed someone to help me understand what needed to be done.
It was really easy to set up a meeting and we brought loads of questions. The session was awesome and super informative as well as laid back and easy to understand.
The impact it had on our channel was huge. We had almost a page of changes to make. Some small and some large.
We’re already seeing a huge positive impact with even the smallest changes you would never think of. -Papa Jake
Will It Slime: 1.4MM+ Subscribers
I contacted Tim after the first channel I created was struggling to get noticed. Despite doing everything I thought was right and spending an enormous amount of time on the videos they just weren’t doing well.
Tim showed me everything I was doing wrong and offered invaluable insights and strategies for me to use moving forward. He went over everything from thumbnails to choosing trending themes. I decided it would be best to create a new channel using Tim’s advice.
In less than three months I had over 60,000 subscribers. I couldn’t believe it! In just over one year from the creation of, “Will It Slime?” I have over 800,000 subscribers and 183 million views! My consultation with Tim was the best investment I’ve ever made. -Adam Vandergrift
The arrow is when I had a session with Tim Schmoyer in the beginning of the year. The man knows his stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Each member of our team is qualified to provide expert advice in any of the above-mentioned areas. They’re all very experienced on YouTube.
Collectively the team has…
- Earned billions of views on YouTube for clients
- Generated millions of subscribers for new channels
- Audited thousands of YouTube channels
- Consulted with many Fortune 100 companies
- Managed millions of dollars in YouTube advertising
- Developed content strategies for 25+ years
Your channel is in very good hands.
However, some team members have more experience in some areas on YouTube than other members, so pick the consultation that meets your most pressing goal and feel free to address other questions during your session together.
Grow your Channel with Tim’s Team is for:
- Creators who want to grow subscribers and views.
- Identify a target audience and value proposition to more easily convert viewers into subscribers.
- Discover opportunities for video optimization on your channel
- Fine-tune your content, including the format, story, edit, call-to-actions, and more.
- Establish a content schedule that works for you and your audience.
Grow your Reach and Revenue with Tim Schmoyer is for:
- Creators who want to make YouTube their full time job through product development, brand deals, affiliate marketing, and Patreon communities.
- Video marketers who want to convert YouTube into a positive ROI.
- Brands and creators who want to dig into fan psychology and implement elements into their videos that turn viewers into super fans.
- Creators who are ready to start scaling their YouTube business by building a team around their channel that facilitates even further growth.
- Marketers who want to convert a YouTube audience into website traffic, email lists, and sales.
- Explore other video distribution platforms beyond YouTube that make sense for the creator’s goals.
Of course, you can always email us email@example.com if you need help determining which consultation is right for you.
Yes! In fact, under the, “Channels Tim helped launch,” heading further up this page there’s a few screenshots from channels Tim worked with before they even created their channels. Around 6 months later, each channel was earning 30 organic million views per month! Obviously, every channel performs differently due to many different variables, so there’s no guarantee that your channel will do the same, but discussing your YouTube growth strategy with Tim before launching your channel is a great idea. Avoid investing a lot of time and resources into a strategy that may not best reach your goals and book a consultation. Let’s talk!
Tim has written a day step-by-step guide that will walk you through everything you need to do on your channel to optimize it for growth. Many creators find it beneficial to work through that resource on their own and then schedule a consultation with Tim when they complete it. Tim will evaluate your work as well as help you customize the principles specifically to your channel and goals.
The resource is called, “30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel.” Every day in the guide provides:
- A Teaching: Something you need to know
- A Task: Something you need to do on your channel that day
- Further Resources: Links for digging further into the topic
If a private, one-on-one consultation with Tim is outside your budget, then that’s the next best resource we recommend. It’s helped both new creators as well as established ones grow their channels significantly. Plus, the first 3 days of the resource are free, so start there and see what you think.
Rescheduling: When you schedule your appointment you’ll receive a confirmation email that contains the details of your session with our team. Inside that confirmation email there’s a link where you can reschedule your session at anytime up to 24 hours before your scheduled session time. After that, your session is locked in and cannot be changed nor refunded.
Refunds: We will issue a full refund up to 24 hours before your session. There are no refunds after the service has been rendered. Cancellations can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late Shows: If you’re late to your meeting, our strategists will wait for 15 minutes after the start of your scheduled meeting for you to arrive. After that, they are free to leave the meeting. There are no refunds for arriving late nor will the strategist be able to extend your meeting longer than the scheduled time due to other meetings that may be scheduled after yours.
Yes, we do. It’s actually part of a three-month partnership between your channel and the Video Creators team. We write up an audit of your YouTube channel, map out 3 months worth of action steps to reach your goals, have several consultation meetings with you, give you unlimited direct access to us, and send you monthly reports to help you stay on track to meeting your goals. On top of that, we can optionally optimize your YouTube channel’s metadata, thumbnails, playlists, end screens, interactive cards, and more for you. Just reach out to us at email@example.com for more info.