YouTube made some changes to their platform, both for creators and advertisers, that may help creators here make more money. The changes enable creators to better receive donations from their viewers during live streams using the new Super Chat feature, as well as enable advertisers to have better options for tracking their campaign performance across both mobile and desktop. I’d love to hear what you think about these changes!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
– Hello, Super Chat!
– Super Chat in Live Streams
– ONE_shot_GURL’s YouTube Channel
– Where to find current live streams
– Making YouTube Better in a Mobile, Cross-Screen World
– Advertisers Can Now Target YouTube Ads Based on People’s Google Search Histories
– A New Way To Discover Up-And-Coming Creators & Artists
Text VCLIVE to 43506 to get a notification when I live stream here on Video Creators! Or, signup here.
(Thanks to http://txtsignal.com for supplying the texting account!)
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
PATREON: Let’s support each other!