When growing a YouTube channel its not always important to get the most expensive equipment to film your videos. In fact some of the best equipment I used on my Youtube channel for year are under $100.
In this video I’m sharing with you some of the best Youtube equipment you can get for under $100 include cameras, microphones, lighting and tripods!
Each item is under $100
– Logitech c930e (affiliate)
– Your cell phone: free?
– Samson C01 Mic (affiliate)
– Rode VideoMic Go (affiliate)
– Rode SmartLav for SmartPhones (affiliate)
– GoillaPod (affiliate)
– Amazon Basics (affiliate)
– LED Light
– Umbrella Lights
– Chinese Lanterns (affiliate)
– Daylight LED bulbs (affiliate)
– Simple Extension Hanging Lantern (affiliate)
A FULL LIST OF THE CAMERA GEAR I USE