It used to be that the main place to monetize your videos was on YouTube, but now Facebook is testing an ad revenue split model with creators, too. Here’s all the details of what we know so far about Facebook’s venture into sharing ad revenue with publishers on their platform.
- Like Video Creators on Facebook!
- How To Get More Video Views on Facebook
- Facebook’s Suggested Videos Will Feature Ads, Share Revenue
- News Feed FYI: Taking into Account More Actions on Videos
- Facebook Tests 10-Second Video Views for Advertisers
- Facebook’s Video Expansion Not a Threat: YouTube