Landing brand deals and sponsors for your YouTube channel is a great way to make money on YouTube and turn your channel into a full-time income. However, finding and interacting with brands to sponsor you can sometimes be a challenge. In this live stream, we’ll discuss how we find YouTube sponsors, how we get them on board, and interact with them throughout the sponsorship process. Come, hang out, learn, ask questions, and share your own insights with us!
Video Entrepreneurs is a live streamed show where six full-time YouTuber creators discuss issues in their businesses and channels and help each other (and you!) come up with ideas and answers that will move channels forward.
VIDEOS ON THIS TOPIC
- How To Find and Hire your YouTube Team
- How To Work with a (Human) Video Editor!
- How I Grew a Team for my YouTube Channel
SPONSOR: Sign up for FameBit to start landing brand deals for your channel!
If you enjoyed this episode be sure to show this season’s Video Entrepreneurs some love!
- Tim from Video Creators TV
- Derrick from Everyday Drinkers
- Antonio from Real Men. Real Style.
- Shannon from Bounce Patrol Kids
- Melissa/Chad from Clean My Space
- Mitch from Dash Star
We recently launched anew way to keep track of when we go live, you can text VCLIVE to 43506 to get a notification when I live stream here on Video Creators! Or, signup here. Thanks to txtsignal.com for supplying the texting account!
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday for 12 weeks at 11:30am EST!