Researching your video ideas before you shoot them can be a helpful strategy in knowing not only if you should invest your time into making it in the first place, but how to best shoot and create it so it’s as optimized as possible to perform like the other top performing videos on that topic. There’s a few different ways to research the SEO value of your video ideas, but here’s the method that I use most commonly, using all tools that are available for free. I show you how to research your video ideas so when you shoot them, edit them, title them, and create a thumbnail for them that it can compete with the videos that are getting the most views and subscribers for that search query, keywords, and suggested videos.
- Get one month of VidIQ free
MORE ABOUT RANKING ON YOUTUBE
- The best way to rank your videos #1 on YouTube
- How to get more views and watch time with optimized playlists
- How to get discovered on YouTube in 2017
- How to revitalize your old YouTube videos