If you want to make about $1,000 per month on YouTube, how many subscribers do you need to have? How many monthly views do you need to have? The truth is that there’s not necessarily a direct correlation between the number of subscribers a channel has and how much money it earns. Some channels with millions of subscribers earn only a few hundred dollars a month while others with only a few thousand subscribers can earn millions. In this video I’ll break down some of the math for you in how to make money on YouTube even if you don’t have a lot of subscribers.
Links mentioned in this video:
– How to 150x Your YouTube $$ with a Business Plan [trailer]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7fFvkfZkMg
– Jenny Champion’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoWNxq_XrPhF2TY7hGTyCA
– Her $99 product: https://posh-paleo.myshopify.com/products/7-day-paleo-cleanse
– How to Sell on YouTube Without Killing Your Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndLOD688iDc
– 30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel: https://courses.videocreators.com/courses/30-days-to-a-better-youtube-channel