Tim has two new video courses coming out over the next several months and wants advice from the group on how to best launch these courses to his audience, both on YouTube and via his email list.
- SPONSOR: Sign up for FameBit to start landing brand deals for your channel!
- TIM’S MEDIA DECK DRAFT FOR SCHMOVIES
- THE EMAIL LIST SERVICE I USE – ConvertKit (affiliate)
- OUR ORIGINAL DISCUSSION ABOUT MEDIA DECKS
Join us LIVE every Tuesday for 12 weeks at 11:30am EST! And tweet me @timschmoyer to get in touch!
This Episode’s Sponsor
Thanks to FameBit for sponsoring this very first episode!
FameBit is a great first step for channels who have sponsorships and brand deals as a part of their revenue streams and business model. You’ll need a minimum of 5,000 YouTube subscribers to join and then you can browse a large marketplace of brands who are looking to sponsor channels like yours on YouTube.
Find a deal that fits your channel and audience, submit a proposal, work out the deal, make the video, and once it’s approved you’re paid with 24 hours.
Definitely check out FameBit and learn more about how to get started with brand deals and sponsorships on your YouTube channel.
Follow this seasons’ Video Entrepreneurs
Get notified when we go live each week
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.
- Search for “VideoCreatorsTV” and go directly to my channel.
- Tap the bell icon that’s beneath the header image.
- Make sure you enable notifications from the YouTube Gaming app on your device.