Collaborations are probably THE fastest way to grow your YouTube channel and get an entirely new influx of new subscribers. But they do require work and simply going up to another creator and asking for some cross-promotion will probably not get you the results you want. Amy is in the hotseat and together we all discuss how we do our best collaborations, how we connect with channels larger than us, and ideas for how you can do effective collaborations on your channel.
This Episode’s Sponsor
Thanks to FameBit for sponsoring this very first episode!
FameBit is a great first step for channels who have sponsorships and brand deals as a part of their revenue streams and business model. You’ll need a minimum of 5,000 YouTube subscribers to join and then you can browse a large marketplace of brands who are looking to sponsor channels like yours on YouTube.
Find a deal that fits your channel and audience, submit a proposal, work out the deal, make the video, and once it’s approved you’re paid with 24 hours.
Definitely check out FameBit and learn more about how to get started with brand deals and sponsorships on your YouTube channel.
Tim’s collaboration course to, “Accelerate Channel Growth“
Tweet Tim and Amy your ideas for our next collaboration!
- Tim Schmoyer: @timschmoyer
- Amy Schmittauer: @schmittastic
LISTEN TO VIDEO ENTREPRENEURS ON-THE-GO
- iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
- Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
- Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
Follow this seasons’ Video Entrepreneurs
Get notified when we go live each week
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.
- Search for “VideoCreatorsTV” and go directly to my channel.
- Tap the bell icon that’s beneath the header image.
- Make sure you enable notifications from the YouTube Gaming app on your device.