YouTube networks are becoming popular with a lot of YouTube video creators, but so are the horor stories of creators who feel like they’re being screwed over by their network. So should you even bother to sign a contract to join a YouTube network or should you just stick with the vanilla YouTube partnership?
In this Google+ Hangout On Air we discuss those questions and others with Austin Null of Fullscreen and Benny Luo of NewMediaRockstars:
- Is signing a contract with a YouTube network worth it?
- Are most networks just looking to sign as many networks as possible?
- Is there a site where other YouTube creators who have signed a YouTube network contract are posting about their experiences?
- Can a YouTube network really help increase my views? If so, how?
- What’s an average high and low for CPMs that YouTube networks offer?
Links to check out