Many YouTube creators have expressed concern about the YouTube adPocalypse. As advertisers leave the platform and their earnings dwindle, creators are concerned that they’ll make less money and YouTube itself is becoming a less viable place to grow and audience and earn a living. My response to all this may not be one that you like, but I don’t think you’ll be surprised to hear it from me because it’s the same perspective I’ve had about YouTube, money, and audience development for a long time.
LINKS WE’LL DISCUSS
– Meet the Man Behind YouTube’s Sudden Ad Crisis. He Has a Patented Fix.
– Google: Please Don’t Look at Our Very Tiny Ad Problem
– Expanded safeguards for advertisers
– Introducing Expanded YouTube Partner Program Safeguards to Protect Creators
– Restricted Mode: How it works and what we can do better
– YouTube responds to allegations it censored LGBTQ+ videos
– YouTube TV is now live
– You Now Only Need 1,000 Subscribers To Do A Mobile YouTube Live Stream
– Keep fans engaged with Cards & End Screens as we say goodbye to Annotations Editor
– YouTube Go beta launches in India
– NEW COURSE: Turn YouTube into your Career
– BECOME A PATRON: Many bonus perks for those who become a patron of Video Creators!
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”