A lot of creators asked how to opt-in to YouTube’s new paid subscription program, YouTube Red, or at least how to double-check to ensure that they’ve accepted the new Terms of Service agreement that enables monetization on their channel. Sorry about some of the confusion in yesterday’s video regarding all that. Here’s some answers to the common questions about YouTube Red that’s rumored to launch in October.
- Review your monetization agreement with YouTube here (if there’s no notice there, you’re good to go or your MCN already opted in for you)
- Yesterday’s video: Final Notice: Opt-In or Lose Monetization on YouTube
- Top 4 Implications of the Updated Partner Program
- We Could Make 25x More YouTube Revenue with One Switch
- YouTube Is Prepping Its Subscription Launch