Last week YouTube announced some changes to their YouTube Red offering by renaming it and adding another offering! It looks like YouTube is feeling more comfortable charging people for using the service, which could be great for us as creators if our audiences feel like it’s more natural to make a transaction on this platform. That may prove to be a necessary and valuable mindset shift with the inclusion of the new sponsors feature and more!
- Introducing YouTube Premium
- YouTube Music, a new music streaming service, is coming soon
- YouTube Shines a light on next generation of superstars with Artist on the Rise program
- YouTube is working on an incognito mode for its Android app
- YouTube TV turns on ‘voice remote’ feature for some users
- YouTube can now tell you who made the music in that video