- Has been in podcasting and video for a long time.
- Consults with Podtrac, podcasting stats and connect podcasters with sponsors
- Producer of Psychobabble with Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl
- Facilitated brand deals with YouTube creators
- Branded content strategy on YouTube
- Worked with many TV networks such as CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, UPN, and The WB
- What are the benefits of podcasting for YouTubers? (another platform for me to roll into my brand deals)
- How do we go about setting up a podcast that will help us reach a new audience that’s not on YouTube?
- Can you use a podcast to grow your YouTube channel’s subscriber base and viewership?
- How can a YouTuber know when/if podcasting is right for them and their audience?
- Pros and cons of solo podcasts vs. interview vs. co-host?
- Are any of them better than another?
- Anything we should keep in mind for each of these?
- What equipment do we need? Up-front costs?
- How do you go about launching a podcast to your YouTube audience?
This show is all about helping you grow your YouTube audience and the business that surrounds it so that you can continue to spread your message, change people’s lives, and earn the income that makes it all sustainable.
Tweet me @timschmoyer and let me know your thoughts!