After making thousands of YouTube videos over the past 12 years, I’ve tried many different processes for how to consistently make YouTube videos on a regular schedule for my various channels. In this video I show you my exact, step-by-step process for how I do it today with the help of a producer and video editor. You may not have a producer nor a video editor on your team, which is fine. At least the process we use may help you fill in some of the important gaps in your video creation, editing, uploading, and publishing routine so your videos perform better than they may right now.
OTHER VIDEOS ON THIS TOPIC
- Tools to Streamline Your YouTube Workflow
- My Process for Brainstorming, Shooting, and Posting Videos
- How To Work with a (Human) Video Editor
- How I Plan and Organize My YouTube Video Calendar
- How To Find and Hire your YouTube Team