YouTube placed a huge bet early on in virtual reality, 3D, and 360-degree videos. It’s paying off because the trend on YouTube continues to shift toward that unique format of visual storytelling. In fact, this is my very first 360-degree video I’ve ever created. There’s nothing facing like spatial audio or 3D visuals — just simple 360-degree video — but it’s a step in that direction for me. I don’t plan to switch to 360-degree video for educational type videos I normally do here, but it’s fun to experiment with it here.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
– Theta S Spherical VR Digital Camera (affiliate)
– YouTube’s new dedicated Virtual Reality app
– Twitter partners with the NBA and Samsung for 360-degree video
– How to upload 360-degree videos to YouTube
– A peek at YouTube’s New Messenger
PATREON: Let’s support each other!
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL