When you pitch your channel to a company or advertiser for a brand deal or sponsorship, it’s helpful to have a media deck ready to go that helps the brand get excited about working with you. It’s kind of like a resume for your YouTube channel if your YouTube channel was going to do an interview for a paid job. Here’s how to write a media deck and use it to pitch your YouTube channel for brand deals and sponsors so you can land the deal and make more money on YouTube.
OTHER VIDEOS TO HELP YOU WITH BRAND DEALS
- How I make 2x more money from brand deals
- Determining how much to charge for a sponsorship
- How to get (and keep!) sponsors on your channel
- How to know when you’re ready for brand deals
- How to best give a legal disclaimer about a sponsored video