If you want to learn how to grow your YouTube channel, get more views, more subscribers, and be discovered on YouTube overall, one of the best sources you can go to is YouTube themselves. In this video a YouTube employee researches the questions you submitted about ranking on YouTube, video SEO, discoverability, and other video optimization questions and gets official answers for you from YouTube. We discuss questions like:
– How to rank your videos if you’re not getting a lot of watch time.
– How to write titles, thumbnails, video descriptions, and tags.
– If “likes” on YouTube work like “up-votes” for your video.
– How does live streaming affect your channel’s performance in the YouTube algorithm?
– The ideal length for a YouTube video: short or long?
– And more!
Watch me give advice to Tom for how he can grow his YouTube channel more quickly
Check out the Creator Insider channel