YouTube started as a little site of home grown video creators. Today it’s positioning itself to compete with Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Instant Video, among others. Does that create more opportunity for us as creators or just more competition? Does that means YouTube cares less about the it’s native creators and stars and more about getting Hollywood on board? There’s a lot to consider here as we think about how we grow our channels and reach people with our message. We’ll discuss it today.
Check out Trena Little YouTube business tips here!
LINKS DISCUSSED IN THIS LIVE STREAM
– YouTube Grows Up: Inside the Plan to Take on Netflix and Hulu
– YouTube TV expands to 12 more markets
– Is YouTube TV really worth the cost?
– Available Locations for YouTube TV
– Vimeo to Acquire Livestream
– Meet the millennials who are making a living from livestreaming
– YouTube CEO now has a YouTube channel
– Facebook’s Watch videos are being viewed an average of 23 seconds
– Upcoming changes to the YouTube Creator Studio app