Google has been facing a mini crisis lately as advertisers continue to pull out of the platform. Creators are worried that their income and the money they earn will start to decline. New creators are less motivated to even start making videos now, too. Are those fears really founded? Maybe, if you set yourself up to only monetize your videos through an ad revenue split with YouTube. Fortunately, there are many other ways to make a full-time income through your channel that doesn’t depend on Adsense. Let’s talk about that, as well as the “censorship” YouTube’s been facing with their restricted mode.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
– Meet the Man Behind YouTube’s Sudden Ad Crisis. He Has a Patented Fix.
– Google: Please Don’t Look at Our Very Tiny Ad Problem.
– Expanded safeguards for advertisers
– Introducing Expanded YouTube Partner Program Safeguards to Protect Creators
– Restricted Mode: How it works and what we can do better
– YouTube responds to allegations it censored LGBTQ+ videos.
– YouTube TV is now live
– You Now Only Need 1,000 Subscribers To Do A Mobile YouTube Live Stream
– Keep fans engaged with Cards & End Screens as we say goodbye to Annotations Editor
– YouTube Go beta launches in India
NEW COURSE: Turn YouTube into your Career
BECOME A PATRON: Many bonus perks for those who become a patron of Video Creators!