There was some discussion last week among creators and those in the YouTube industry about whether or not MCNs and YouTube Networks like Maker are turning out brand deals that could be very beneficial for their partnered channels. Some say yes, they are, other says no, they’re not. If a YouTube network turns away $30,000 worth of brand deals, is that bad for their creators or is it good because they’re only taking the most expensive deals? What do you think?
- Creators Receive Over $1,000,000 per Month From Patrons
- Many bonus perks for those who become a patron of Video Creators!
- Is Maker Screwing Its Creators Out Of Brand Deals?
- VidCon 2015 to Expand Industry Track
- Check out Lane on YouTube Family Vlogs
- Science Experiments
- Tim’s Family Vlogs