A new service just launched from iLook.tv that lets you create a mobile app for your YouTube channel. It’s completely free and even offers a few opportunities for you to make money by charging money for access to premium videos and letting other creators feature their videos in your app. However, as good as the app sounds, there’s a few drawbacks that make me lean more towards creating a custom app. More about that in this video.
Links mentioned in this video
- Our Family Vlog Channel
- 30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel
- Making sure your subscribers count
- Google My Business for YouTube Creators
- Lightworks Is Now Available for Mac
- iLook Converts YouTube Channels to Mobile Video Apps