Last week ReelSEO said goodbye to Chris Atkinson who took his YouTube channel from 0 to 700,000 subscribers in just 9 months. He reveals a bit on how he and his partner did that in a blog post on ReelSEO. He also discusses other things, like how YouTube promotes on the big partners and how the smaller channels often feel like there’s no hope for them to get big without YouTube’s direct support.
There’s a few YouTube announcements we discuss today, as well, like the updated captioning tools, the new silver play button reward for channels with 100,000 subscribers or more, and other news.
Stories mentioned in this video:
- YouTube LiveStreaming now 24/7
- Partner Rewards for the Silver Play Button
- Update to Caption Editor on YouTube
- Buffer Festival
- How I went from 0 to 700,000 subscribers
- Public Speaking Tips
- 17 Tactics for More Twitter Followers