The reports have been confirmed by Google that YouTube will indeed be kicking indie music labels off of YouTube if they do not agree to sign their contract, but is that really all there is to the situation? Thankfully not. There’s more to this than most reporters are sharing that makes a big difference in why Google would do something like this.
- The Definitive Guide to Making YouTube Thumbnails That Will Be Clicked
- Twitch Teams Up With YouTube For New Annotation Feature
- That Story You’ve Read About YouTube ‘Blocking’ Indie Artists… Yeah, That’s Not Accurate
- Why YouTube’s Indie Music Brawl Is Not As Dire As It Sounds
- Will YouTube really block indie labels if they snub its new music service?