Google’s new Hummingbird update affects 90% of search results, including videos! The algorithm now focuses more on user intent than on actual keywords used in the search query. We discuss a bit of what that means for your video SEO so you can optimize your videos for discovery in the new search algorithm update.
- YouTube’s Creator Pulse Newsletter
- The YouTube Music Awards
- Google’s Hummingbird Update and Implications for Video SEO
- How To Make Web Video with Robots
- An example of a Wochit video
- 5 Reasons to Stop Zooming Now
- Unruly Launches Tool to Predict Sharability of Videos in Brazil