It’s rumored that YouTube is experimenting with a new paid subscription plan that let’s users pay a monthly fee to remove ads across the site and gain access to other perks. Although YouTube claims the rumor is a bit misled, I tend to think that an actual paid monthly subscription plan IS coming, and this is how I think it would work best for YouTube, creators, and viewers.
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and collaborations
- YouTube’s Subscription Plan May Be Crazy Enough to Work
- A Decade Later, YouTube Remains a Mystery
- What the FCC’s New Net Neutrality Rules Mean for Filmmakers
- Video Trimming Feature for Android