Getting in touch with YouTube can be very difficult, but thankfully we have a list of all of YouTube’s contact info and links to the forms where you can submit requests to the correct departments. Whether or not you hear back has yet to be determined, but at least here’s how to contact YouTube and drop your message in a tall pile of other messages.
We also explain how YouTube’s new account creation works with it being tied to new Google+ Pages instead of to a traditional Google account. This change lets us manage multiple YouTube channels under one Google account. Here’s how it works.
Stories mentioned in this video:
- Does YouTube “Push” Certain Channels?
- Creating your Next Channel just got a Lot Easier
- YouTube Help Desk Show
- Want to Contact YouTube? Here’s all the Info You’ll Need
- YouTube Capture App now allow for Multiple Channel Usage
- “Don’t Be Funny,” says Unruly Media Report
- New, Shinier Subscribe Button
- How PewDiePie Rose to Become YouTube’s 2nd Most-Subscribed Channel
- The Key to Making Stock Video