It’s time to talk about the Youtube monetization changes and whether or not this Youtube policy change is going to effect the income of small Youtube creators.
The Youtube 2018 monetization change states a Youtube channel now needs 4,000 hours of watch time and 1,000 subscribers to monetize you channel and make money from Google Adsense. In this video I’m going to talk about what I think about these new Youtube changes and how you can make money with these new policy changes.
– YouTube updates the Partner Program eligibility requirements
– Here’s a summary of my take on YouTube’s update of the Partner Program
– The features you will and will not lose when you’re out of the Partner Program
– How to make money on YouTube as a small creator
– Turn YouTube into your Full-Time Career without Adsense