After a long wait, it appears that YouTube annotations are finally rolling out to mobile devices! So far it’s only available on the iPad when viewing YouTube from a browser, but hopefully annotations will soon start to become available on phones, other tablets, and even inside the YouTube app. Here’s an overview of what annotations look like on mobile devices right now.
Plus, we talk about how DailyMotion is gaining some traction that might be worth keeping an eye on and how to continually come up with new video ideas for your channel.
- Microsoft In Talks to Partner with France’s Dailymotion Internet Video Site
- Dailymotion Digs into Originals, Starting with Food, Music, and Mario Batali
- Video Creators on DailyMotion
- 3 Steps to Identify Blog Topics that are Relevant to Your Audience
- 15 Ideas for Pushing Through Creator’s Block
- How To Never Run Out of Video Ideas
- Teens Press Play on YouTube
- Reply to YouTube and Google+ comments from anywhere online