Last week YouTube announced that InVideo Programming has made its way to mobile apps! Now viewers can see your recommendation of what video to watch next. Plus, Instagram now has video to compete with Vine. Personally, I prefer Vine for mobile video over Instagram, but Instagram will probably be more likely to make mobile video go mainstream.
Stories covered today
- InVideo Programming Goes Mobile
- Pinterest + YouTube Stars = Subblime
- Instagram Officially Announces Video Feature
- Vine Catching up to YouTube in Social Media Engagement
- Improvements Coming to Vine