New options are now available for creators who want a new URL for their YouTube channel. If your YouTube channel’s URL and branding are different, you may now see a notification in your channel’s dashboard that will let you update your channel’s web address to something that better reflects both your channel and your Google+ page. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be yet available to every channel, just those that YouTube deems to be eligible for it. Instructions on how to setup your new channel URL are linked below.
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and video sponsorships
- Want your URL to match your channel?
- YouTube Help: Channel Custom URL
- YouTube Videos Pulled for Failing to Declare Oreo Sponsorship
- Do Facebook Video Fans Enjoy Different Content Than YouTubers?
- Perks from Video Creators on Patreon
- Tim Schmoyer on Vine