With YouTube creators struggling more and more to create a sustainable, full-time income from their work, they’re looking outside YouTube to generate additional revenue streams. Several are popping up that are mostly based on a Kickstarter-type approach, but can a subscription-based, ongoing payment system work for supporting a YouTuber? I think it’s possible, but only under one condition. I share what that is here.
- Drive YouTube Subscriptions from your Website
- Watch Online Video on your TV with Chromecast
- Hank and John Green’s Subbbable
- YouTube Pro Series on Talent Management
- Story Sells, Stupid: How To Advertise in the Digital Age
- Mastering the Five 5 Ps of Online Video
- Let’s review your YouTube channel together at VidCon! Schedule an appointment here