As Google moves away from focusing on keywords for how it ranks search results, it’s becoming more important to focus on building authority in your niche. Networking, focusing on social links, producing solid content, and more are all a part of ensuring your videos SEO is optimized for the next wave of Google’s algorithm updates.
We also discuss an ideation process for planning, shooting, preparing, and launching viral content on the Internet, whether it be for videos, infographics, webpages, or something else.
- New Promotion Options for YouTube Live Events
- Add custom text to InVideo Programming
- Ad Spending on Online Video at All-Time High
- Number of People Uploading Videos has Doubled
- Want a Viral Hit? Here’s an Inside Look at an Ideation Process
- What is SEO without Google Keywords now?
- Is Amazon Taking on YouTube’s Short-Form Video Market?