With the rise of the Partner Program on YouTube, it seems like more and more creators are complaining about how their Adsense revenue doesn’t support the content they want to create. While that may be true, there are probably better solutions out there than just complaining about it. Find other ways to monetize your audience and earn an income that will support what you love.
This video isn’t just one long rant, though. We’ll discuss the release of YouTube’s new loading bar that loads the site faster than ever before as well as the new updates to the YouTube Creator Playbook and how Mixbit is attempting to make online video more social and collabrative.
Stories mentioned in this video:
- Red “Loading Bar” Appears – Is This the End of Video Buffering?
- Updates to the YouTube Creator Playbook
- YouTube Founders Introduce Mixbit to Compete with Vine and Instagram
- Worried your Cover Song on YouTube is Illegal?
- The Big 4 YouTube Audience Development Tips from VidCon
- Cord Cutting Used to be a Myth. It Isn’t Anymore