It makes sense when you think about it, but most of us probably haven’t thought about it: the weather outside impacts how actively people are watching YouTube videos, especially from their mobile devices. A new report goes into detail about rainy days and big screens drives video engagement.
- Searchmetrics Ranking Factors 2014: Why Quality Content Focuses on Topics, not Keywords
- Watch Time: A Guide to YouTube’s Most Important Ranking Factor
- Rainy Days & Big Screens Push Online Video Engagement
- Plan a blueprint for success
- SUPPORT: Many bonus perks for those who become a patron of Video Creators!