While you may curse, use swear words, and say all sorts of profanity with your friends, should you use it in your YouTube videos? There’s certainly benefits to not swearing in your videos if you’re hoping to have as many opportunities available to you as possible (like brand deals), but some creators may feel like they then have to pretend to be someone they’re not. What do you think? Do you eliminate swearing from your videos or do you keep it in?
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and video sponsorships
- Jerry Seinfeld Explains How To Be Funny Without Sex Or Swearing
- How Matt Santoro Developed His Unique Brand on YouTube
- Download the Glide app to share your thoughts via video
- Send me a video of your question