With the rise of YouTube creators like PewDiePie, it’s apparent that there’s not just one posting frequency that works for everyone. It’s important to post videos to your YouTube channel that makes sense for your content and your audience.
Today we talk about what the YouTube Creator Playbook says about your posting schedule on YouTube and how you should tweak it for yourself. We also discuss YouTube’s new web app for TVs, some of the new labels and terminology coming to your “estimated earnings” report in your YouTube Analytics, speed improvements to the YouTube watch page, and more.
Stories in today’s new video:
- YouTube’s HTML5 App for TV
- YouTube AdSense changing their terminology
- YouTube will be loading much faster
- New “YouTube Pro” Series
- PewDiePie will be the top channel on YouTube
- YouTube Explains It’s Copyright Policy
- Touchcast Wants You to Watch Video with your Fingers
- YouTube Experiment: Watch Now Feature
- How to Leverage Investment in Video to Build More Links