A recent study shows that Tumblr is just as effective as Facebook in getting views. Many creators have a presence on Facebook, but not necessarily on Tumblr. Here’s some statistics that compare Tumblr play starts with other social media platforms, including YouTube itself.
Plus, YouTube analytics has a new feature that lets you compare two different videos side-by-side. Here’s a walk-through of how it works.
- Tumblr May Be More Important for Video Marketing than You Realize
- Video Creators on Tumblr
- How to Use Tumblr: An intro and best practices guide
- 30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel
- The Beginner’s Guide to Tumblr
- DailyMotion Original: Who Created SXSW?
- A List of Things Creative People Do Differently
- 15 Ideas for Pushing through Creator’s Block
- How To Never Run Out of Video Ideas