YouTube is experimenting with a feature that lets viewers click and select which camera angle they want to see either during a live event or a recorded video. Personally, I’m skeptical whether or not this feature will catch on because not only does it require more equipment and manpower than the average creator has, but it also requires too much initiative from the viewer to click around. Most people probably prefer to just be shown what they need to see. What do you think?
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and collaborations
- Our Family Vlogging Channel
- YouTube Launches Multi-Angle Video Experiment
- Play with YouTube’s “Choose Your View” experiment
- Apply for access to “Choose Your View”
- Get the YouTube Creator Studio App