A few screenshots circulated last week of a new and updated YouTube design for both the homepage and for the YouTube watch page. Overall, it looks cleaner and less cluttered, a bit more like the Google+ feel YouTube is continually moving toward. However, how legitimate these screenshots are, I don’t know. We’ll have to wait and see what update YouTube actually rolls out, if any update at all.
Also, last week the US Court of Appeals struck down “net neutrality,” which isn’t a threat to YouTube yet, but could possibly become one if some Internet providers decided to play dirty.
- Why the Net Neutrality Decision Won’t Affect Netflix and YouTube
- YouTube Is Testing Out a New, Less-Cluttered Design
- YouTube Opens YouTube Space LA to More Creators
- Austin Null: How To Become a Full-Time YouTuber
- The Beginner’s Social Media Guide