It’s about time that a viable alternative to YouTube pops up that pays more than YouTube could ever compete with! This time it’s rumble.com, but is it really the YouTube competitor that some creators are looking for? Probably not. It looks like Rumble.com is going to be more of a niche site and still is lacking some of the most basic features that we enjoy here on YouTube. However, if you create very high-quality, premium content, then maybe rumble might be a place to check out… if you’re okay with giving them exclusive rights to your videos.
- Co-Founders of Vimeo, CollegeHumor & Plurk Join Rumble’s Advisory Board
- Nalts, “Rumble Will Fail”
- Vimeo Experiments with Animated Thumbnails
- How Bad Does Your ISP Suck at Streaming Video? Google Will Tell You
- Google Video Quality Report
- How to Earn the Amplification of Influencers