Running a YouTube channel is hard. It’s a real struggle every day for creators who are trying to grow their audience, get more views, get more YouTube subscribers, and earn money that makes their work sustainable. It’s difficult to grow a YouTube channel and develop an audience. Some creators push through the frustration. Others don’t. This is my story and why I continue to push through the YouTube struggle even when it’s hard.
- Podcast episode: “How to make money on YouTube as a small creator“
- Video course: “How to make money on YouTube and turn it into your career“
- How to setup a Patreon that supports you full-time
- How I make money on YouTube (and you can, too!)
- How to write a media deck for getting YouTube sponsors