YouTube says they’re thinking about implementing a paid subscription plan that will give users the option to remove ads from the site. At first this sounds like creators will make less money, but if it’s done right, it could mean that creators make more money than before.
We also talk about the new YouTube feature to add credits to your videos and tag other YouTube channels to easily give credit to where credit is due.
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and video sponsorships
- Add Credits to your Videos
- Susan Wojcicki Wants to Sell You YouTube Video Subscriptions
- Pwn, Share, Repeat with YouTube on PlayStation 4
- What 60 FPS Looks Like on YouTube
- YouTube Space @ Instituto Criar Welcomes Creators in Brazil