Last week someone noticed a new ad unit on the, “What To Watch,” section of YouTube’s ad unit. The placement makes sense for Google and follows what they’ve been practicing for years on web search, but unfortunately it doesn’t appear that the ad unit will benefit creators much.
Also, if you do anything with live streaming or Google+ Hangouts On Air, there’s new features rolling out that continue to merge the two together.
- 30 Bonus Videos!
- Should I Buy YouTube Views and Subscribers?
- YouTube Opens Prime Real-Estate for Advertisers on Mobile Devices
- YouTube Live and Hangouts On Air Feature Update
- Thinking About Buying Views?
- Stop Thinking Keywords, Think Topics
- INDMUSIC and TuneCore help Creators Make More Money