Starting this week, Susan Wojcicki is replacing Salar Kamangar as CEO at YouTube. That means some big changes are ahead. Exactly what those changes are has yet to be seen, but given Susan’s background and track record with advertising, television, and a “healthy disrespect for the impossible,” it will be interesting to see how YouTube will change in the future.
- Google SVP Of Advertising Susan Wojcicki Is New YouTube CEO
- An Open Letter to Susan Wojcicki — Don’t F*** It Up
- YouTube Clamping Down on Fake Views
- Google to Perform “Random Audits” of “View Authentication” on YouTube
- Should You Buy YouTube Views and Subscribers?