Facebook Video has had a lot of success with their autoplay feature, so YouTube is trying it out here on YouTube with the suggested videos. While it could potentially introduce viewers to new videos they otherwise would not have watched, it could also annoy viewers depending on how it’s implemented. Still, there’s some good principles we should be following to make our videos perform as well as possible in related and suggested videos. We discuss a couple of them in this video.
- SPONSOR: Visit FameBit for brand deals and video sponsorships
- Find music for your videos in Audio Library
- YouTube Is Trying Out A GIF Creator On Select Channels
- YouTube Tests Autoplay Feature For Next-Up Suggested Videos
- YouTube’s Revenue Is Catching Up With TV Networks