Last week YouTube made a pitch to all it’s advertisers at Brandcast 2013, just like it did last year. But this year the pitch was different. Instead of trying to sell advertisers on Hollywood’s celebrities, they’re instead promoting their own celebrities. Turns out that YouTube’s talent knows how to leverage YouTube much more effectively than Hollywood’s talent does.
Also, you can now integrate your YouTube videos with your LinkedIn profile! Here’s how to do that.
- YouTube’s Ad Pitch, Take Two — Buy Our Stars, not Hollywood’s
- Reaching Gen C on YouTube
- Congress, now Live on YouTube
- Major League Baseball Starts Streaming Live Games on YouTube
- Don’t Just Say It, Display It: Visually Enhance Your Professional Story on your LinkedIn Profile
- My LinkedIn Profile