When you start your YouTube channel, it’s fun to think of it mostly as a creative outlet where you can make fun videos and reach people. However, as it grows it becomes apparent that the channel will need to turn into a business that supports itself as well as a team of other people who help you manage your content, community, opportunities, and more. In this video I share with you the background story of my own YouTube business here at Video Creators and give some advice on when and how to turn your own YouTube channel into a business.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
- How to make money as a small YouTube creator
- 7 Books that Helped Me Grow my YouTube Business
- Free audio book from Audible (affiliate)
- The Best Business Structure for YouTuber
- My accountants: email@example.com
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation with me
PATREON: Let’s support each other!
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
Connect with me on social media!